CRU Camps are very popular and fill quickly. If a camp is full it is still a good idea to register your child for a place on the waiting list in case we are able to open more spots or another camper of the same gender as your child cancels.
Registering for the waiting list is easy:
- You do not need to pay any of the camp fee.
- You can register for as many waiting lists as you like. We will contact you as soon as a place becomes available on one of the camps. At this point you can choose to accept the place and provide payment or decline the place.
- You can place your child on a waiting list for their first camp preference and also register them fully for a second camp. If a place becomes available on their first camp preference, you can transfer the registration for a small transfer fee. See terms and conditions.
- Waiting list places are offered in order of registrations received, and you will be contacted if a place becomes available. You will need to respond to us within the set time period outlined to secure the place.
- We understand that your child’s friends may already be booked on a particular camp. Unfortunately, in order to be fair, no changes can be made to the wait list order for this reason.