(v1.9) 1. By registering my child on a CRU Camp, I agree to permit the use of photographs and videos, or other pictures of applicant camper, in promoting Crusaders’ activities and programs. (For exceptions call (02) 9874 8933).
2. By registering my child on a CRU Camp, I consent to Crusaders disclosing my child’s name, contact information and applicable feedback to the Crusader contact person at my child’s school and to a local church’s kids/youth group.
3. Accidents and Injuries are an unfortunate and inherent risk within the activities undertaken as a part of this program. All costs for medical services (other than basic first aid) are at the expense of the camper.
Registration and payment conditions
4. All registrations require full payment or the set deposit amount in order to be accepted. Payment can be made by credit card through a secure gateway at time of booking, or alternate means by arrangement. CRU Camps do not see nor store these credit card details. Earlybird discounts, where offered, apply only when payment is received with registration.
5a. All camps (except schoolies camps) with a deposit option require payment of the balance no later than 21 days prior to the camp commencing or the camper’s place will be forfeited. 5b. Balances for schoolies camps require payment no later than 6 weeks prior to the camp commencing or the camper’s place and the deposit amount will be forfeited.
6. An online registration is confirmed only when a confirmation email and receipt from CRU Camps is received by the applicant stating that the registration was successful. The $10 online discount does not apply to bookings made within 7 days of the camp start date.
7. It is possible to begin an online registration for a child for whom you are not parent or legal guardian. To confirm the registration and secure a place, payment is required AND the child’s parent or legal guardian must complete the terms and conditions, medical information.
8. A $10 offline booking fee applies for phone / fax / email bookings. The medical and authorisation information must be received within 48 hours of the phone booking date or CRU Camps reserves the right to cancel the booking. Cancellation fees apply.
9. All prices are in AU$. CRU Holiday Camp fees are GST free. Prices for merchandise/gear are GST inclusive. Merchandise purchased online will be delivered to the camper at the applicable camp. Postage charges will apply if this is not possible.
10. Applications will be accepted in the order of their arrival, however CRU Camps reserves the right to accept or reject any booking. Additional forms and approvals are required for any child under the care of the Community Services.
Cancellations and transfers
11. Except schoolies camps, cancellations made up to 28 days prior to the commencement of a camp will receive a refund less an administrative charge of $50. Except ski and schoolies camps, cancellations made between 28 days & 7 days prior to the camp will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the camp fee. Cancellations made within 7 days of the camp will incur a charge of 100% of the camp fee. Where possible, Crusaders will endeavour to refund some of the camp fee.
11a. Ski camp cancellations made between 28 days & 14 days prior to the camp will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the camp fee. Cancellations made within 14 days of the start of camp will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the camp fee. 11b. Schoolies camp cancellations made within 6 weeks of the camp will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the camp fee.
12. A $50 transfer fee applies if transferring between camps, within a season. Transfers are not permitted within 14 days of the original camp start date. Transfers are not permitted for schoolies camps.
13. Refunds will not be given for partial attendance.
14. All camps must meet a minimum number to run. A full refund will apply if CRU Camps cancels the camp.
15. Camp details are subject to change without notice.
16. Crusaders runs all sail and canoe activities under NSW Waterways Hire & Drive licence number HD0455.