Our action-packed day camps will ensure your son or daughter makes the most of the opportunity to make new friends and build self-confidence during their school holidays! They’ll enjoy the experience of camp, with the chance to participate in exciting outdoor activities, whilst still going home to sleep in the comfort of their own bed.
Your child will have so much fun on a Day Camp!
CRU Day Camps include:
- 3-5 day programs, see a typical camp day
- 8am-6pm full day program including transport, lunch and snacks*
- Age specific activities e.g. laser tag (Years 3-6 only), carnival including a GIANT jumping castle, craft, sports and a day trip*
- Caring leaders – at least one leader for every five campers
- Daily Christian discovery program with crafts, dramas, games and activities
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Fee assistance available on application from our Sponsorship Fund
*Activities are age appropriate and vary dependent on school years and camp chosen. Program times vary depending on exact transport location chosen. Please see the camp page for specific activities and times.
See CRU Day Camps