We need more volunteers and are excited that you have interest in joining the team. Please check that you meet the requirements below and fill in the form to let us know that you’re interested in volunteering.
To be one of our CRU Camps volunteers, you will need to meet some requirements:
- Be at least 15 years of age
- Have a growing Christian faith
- Be a current, active and regular member of a Bible-based Christian congregation
- Have a strong desire to see campers know Jesus as their Saviour and Lord
- Have a growing understanding of the Bible and a willingness to see it taught
- Accept Crusaders’ Basis of Belief and all policies relating to camp leadership
- Willing to complete Crusaders’ Child Protection Training
- Display leadership skills or have the potential to develop them
- Have a sense of responsibility for property and equipment
- Be able to work in a team
- Be cleared or willing to be checked under the government’s child protection legislation
If you meet these requirements, then we’d love to hear from you. Please fill out the form below and we’ll be in contact with you shortly.
Privacy Information: The information collected on this form will be used to assess your suitability as a CRU Camp Volunteer. For more information about how we handle your personal information please view our Notification Statement.