Want to use your leadership and organisational skills to help bring kids into God’s kingdom? CRU Camp directing could be for you.
Directors work with the CRU Camps Staff team to plan for camps many months in advance. They recruit and help train great leadership teams to ensure every moment of camp is planned, prepared and of the highest possible standard.
Got what it takes to be a CRU Camps director? Express your interest.
Sample Director Responsibilities Summary
- Meet with a CRU Camps staff member and liaise throughout the process
- Recruit a high quality leadership team ready to serve
- Organise planning and training meetings
- Delegate tasks and ensure adequate planning and risk management
- Meet with the camp speaker to discuss the Bible talks and discussion group questions
- Welcome campers and parents
- Lead meetings, pray with and coordinate the team
- Ensure that campers and leaders are cared for emotionally, socially, physically and spiritually
- Manage and communicate any issues that may arise
- Organise any post camp reunions and team debrief meetings
- Complete post camp reports and surveys
- Keep praying for the campers and leaders on your team
- Get some rest and plan for another great camp next year!
I'd like to Direct a CRU Camp...